Dear Applied Candidates AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Syllabus and Exam Pattern Download PDF in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Officer Grade II Previous Year Question Papers get following the page. Candidates we are provided AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Grade 2 Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Applicants are you applied for AIIMS Patna (Nursing Officer) Staff Nurse Grade II recruitment from online aiimspatna.org.
So get latest AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Preparation Tips and Study materials also available here. AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Selection process, AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Eligibility and AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Grade II Document verification available now at our page. So candidates while Preparing for the Exam they need to Prepare in a Subject Wise with the AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer Syllabus.
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
- 1 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
- 2 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Preparation Books PDF
- 3 Scheme of Examination
- 4 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Recruitment Details
- 5 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Education Details
- 6 Method of Selection Procedure
- 7 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Study Materials
- 8 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Syllabus for Subject Wise
- 9 Exam Pattern for AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer
- 10 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Syllabus / Subject
- 11 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Answer Sheet
- 11.1 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Solved Question Papers – Staff Nurse
- 11.2 AIIMS Patna Previous Papers for Staff Nurse Exam Question – Staff Nurse
- 11.3 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Exam Papers – Staff Nurse
- 11.4 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Old Question Papers – General awareness
- 11.5 Download AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Practice Question Papers – General Awareness
- 11.6 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Model Question Papers with solutions – Aptitude
- 11.7 AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Exam Question Papers Pdf – Aptitude
- 11.8 Free Pdf of AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Sample Question Papers – General English
- 12 Certificate Verification
- 13 Important Details
The Exam of Staff Nurse Grade II post will be conducted soon by the AIIMS Rishikesh. The exam date will be announce soon on the AIIMS Rishikesh Official website. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Link. AIIMS Patna Syllabus and Exam Pattern are different from other staff Nurse Exam syllabus. AIIMS PATNA STAFF NURSE GRADE II Syllabus based on Diploma in Nursing and midwifery, General knowledge, English and General Computer Science knowledge. Prepare himself for competitive nursing exam according to Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Those who wanted to download AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Syllabus pdf they can check below here updated Exam Syllabus and Paper Pattern of AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-2) Exam .
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Preparation Books PDF
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-2) Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-2) Previous Year Papers, check AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-2) Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Scheme of Examination
The AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Job Role||(Staff Nurse Grade II) Nursing Officer|
|Salary||44900 – 142400|
|Application Fee||1200 – 1500 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date|
|Vacancies No||206 Posts|
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Education Details
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing /B.Sc. Nursing OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council and Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital.
Method of Selection Procedure
The AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Study Materials
Job Seekers are you searching for AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Examination (206 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 12 Feb . So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Previous Papers AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Model Examination Details AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Old Exam Papers for PDF AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Syllabus for Subject Wise
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Environmental Hygiene
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Nursing Management
- Personal Hygiene
- Health Education & Communication Skills
- Computers in Nursing
- First Aid
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Mental Health
- Community Health Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Time and Distance
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Quadratic Equations
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Compound Interest
- Problems on Trains
- Simple Interest
- Indices and Surds
- Simplification and Approximation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Equations
- Races and Games
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Numbers and Ages
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work Partnership
- Problems on Numbers
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Basic GK
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Books & Authors
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Culture
- Indian History
- Indian Politics
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Para Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spotting Errors
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Passage Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
Anatomy and Physiology:
- Heart: Position, Structure, conduction system, Function and cardiac cycle.
- Fluid and electrolyte balance.
- Central Nervous System: Structure and functions.
- Bones: Types, Structures, Function
- Joints: Classification, Structure and Function
- Blood: Composition, clotting and blood group, cross matching. Blood products and their use.
- Autonomic Nervous System: Structure and functions
- Structure and functions of pituitary, pancreas, thyroid parathyroid, thymus and supra renal glands.
- Physiology of vision, hearing and equilibrium.
- Normal respiration and its deviations.
- Metabolism: meaning and metabolism of food constituents.
- Regulation of body temperature.
- Process of reproduction, menstrual cycle and menopause
- Transmission of infection
- Hypersensitivity and autoimmunity
- Collection of specimens
- Types of immunity
- Pathogenic and non- pathogenic organisms.
- Bio-safety and waste management
- Portals of entry and exit of microbes
- Sterilization: dry heat, moist heat, chemicals and radiation
- Disinfection: Physical, natural, gases, chemicals used and preparation of lotions
- Social problems: unmarried mothers, dowry system, prostitution, drug addiction, alcoholism, delinquency, handicapped, child abuse, women abuse.
Basic Needs and Care in Special Conditions:
- Care of physically handicapped.
- Care of patient with fever, unconscious patient, patient with fluid imbalance, patient with dyspnea.
- terminally ill patient Care.
Signs and symptoms of approaching death, needs of the dying patient and his relatives, care of the dying, last offices, packing of dead bodies in non-communicable and communicable diseases.
- Classification Administration & General action of drugs.
- Nursing implications in administration of drugs
First Aid in Emergency Situations
- Fire, bum, fracture, accidents, poisoning, drowning, hemorrhages, insect bites, foreign bodies.
- Transportation of the injured
Community Health Nursing-I
- Indicators of health
- Family health services- Maternal, child care and family welfare services.
- Water borne disease.
- Water purification
- Levels of health care
- Evolution and development of community health nursing in India and its present concept.
- Dimensions of health.
- Health determinants.
- Nurse’s Role in National Health Programmes
- Nutritional needs for special groups, infants, children, pregnant woman, lactating mothers, old people etc.
- Method of calculating normal food requirements, influence of age, sex and activity.
- Commercially prepared food and its adulteration
- Methods of improving an ill-balanced diet.
Exam Pattern for AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer
|Subject-Topic Name||Questions/Marks by Subject Wise|
|Anatomy and Physiology||20 Questions & Marks|
|Microbiology||10 Questions & Marks|
|Sociology||10 Questions & Marks|
|Nursing Foundations||40 Questions & Marks|
|Community Health Nursing-I||10 Questions & Marks|
|Nutrition||10 Questions & Marks|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||40 Questions & Marks|
|Psychiatric Nursing||10 Questions & Marks|
|Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing||40 Questions & Marks|
|Paediatric Nursing||10 Questions & Marks|
|Total||200 Questions & 200 Marks|
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit.
|AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Application||Get Here|
|AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Official Website||Get Here|
|AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely