Dear Applied Candidates TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern Download PDF in TNPSC Assistant Engineer, Automobile Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector Combined Engineering Services Examination Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get Latest TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Selection process, TNPSC Assistant Engineer Eligibility and TNPSC Assistant Engineer Document verification and etc. TNPSC Assistant Engineer Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. We have given you incredible information regarding the TNPSC AE Syllabus , at all times we give the right information to get the qualifying marks in the competitive exams. Choose the pdf to download the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus. To make your Preparation efficiently, you just go to make a timetable.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Papers
- 1 ABOUT EXAM BOARD
- 1.0.1 TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Recruitment Details
- 1.0.2 TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Recruitment Education Qualification
- 1.0.3 Method of Selection Procedure
- 1.0.4 TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Study Materials
- 1.0.5 Syllabus for TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE
- 1.0.6 Exam Pattern for TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE
- 1.0.7 TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Syllabus / Subject
- 1.0.8 TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Call Letter
- 1.0.9 Interview or Viva voce
- 22.214.171.124 Tamil Nadu Assistant Engineer Sample Question Papers – Agricultural Engineering
- 126.96.36.199 Download TNPSC AE Previous Exam Papers PDF Download – Civil Engineering
- 188.8.131.52 Download Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Model Question Papers With Solutions PDF – Electrical Engineering
- 184.108.40.206 Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Assistant Director Previous Year Question Papers with Answers Free PDF – General Studies
- 1.0.10 TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Answer Sheet
- 1.0.11 Certificate Verification
- 1.1 Important Details
TNPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
Check the www.tnpsc.gov.in Syllabus AE, Technical Assistant, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health from this article. So, if the Candidates have no time management skills, there is not enough time to attempt all the questions. So, one should make one management skills by practising the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus with time. TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus Candidates, are you waiting for the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus, and TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released TNPSC Assistant Engineer Examination (Various Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. TNPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Papers TNPSC Assistant Engineer Model Examination Details TNPSC Assistant Engineer Old Exam Papers for PDF TNPSC Assistant Engineer Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned TNPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The TNPSC Assistant Engineer will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
ABOUT EXAM BOARD
AS MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, THE TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CONSISTENTLY AIMS AT CREATING AND NURTURING A PUBLIC SERVICE WHICH IS INDEPENDENT, IMPARTIAL, ETHICAL, EFFECTIVE AND BEING CAPABLE AND ENOUGH TO MEET THE NEW CHALLENGES FACED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND RESPONSIVE TO THE GROWING EXPECTATIONS OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE AND MARGINALIZED SECTIONS IN PARTICULAR.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Automobile Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering), Assistant Engineer (Highways Department), Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health, Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD), Assistant Engineer (Civil), General Foreman, Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department)|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Method of Selection Procedure
The TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The TNPSC AE Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the TNPSC AE Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the TNPSC AE Previous Year Papers, check TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE
- Theory of Machines
- Mechanics of Solids
- Engineering Materials
- Manufacturing Science
- IC Engines, Fuels and Combustion
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning
- Turbo Machines and Power Plants
- Manufacturing Management
- Elements of Computation
- Alternate Fuels and Engine
- Garage practice
- Transport management and laws, total quality management (TQM)
- Heat Transfer
- Fundamentals OF Mechanical Engineering.
- Conventional Manufacturing Process
- Electrical Machines and Electronics
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Machine
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Two and three-wheel technology extended to four-wheel technology
- Transmission System:
- Electrical System and Instrumentations.
- Advance Mechanical Measurements
- Automotive System Design
- Automobile Air Conditioning
For General Studies:
- Indian Economy
- History and culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian National Movement
- General Science (Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology)
- Current Events (History, Political Science, Geography, Economics & Science)
For Aptitude & Mental Ability:
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Area-Volume-Time and Work-Behavioural ability
- Basic terms
- Communications in information technology
- Application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Decision making and problem-solving
- Logical Reasoning
- Puzzles-Dice-Visual Reasoning
- Number Series
- Conversion of information to data
- Collection, compilation, and presentation of data
- Tables, graphs, diagram
- Parametric representation of data Analytical interpretation of Data
- Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
Downloading steps For Syllabus 2023:
- Go to the official website of TNPSC @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Home Page.
- Check TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2019 link.
- Open the link and check the syllabus & exam pattern.
- Then click on the download button and download it.
- Save and copy TNPSC syllabus to your PC or laptop.
- Use this syllabus in exam preparation time.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE
|Paper –I one of the following
subjects in which the candidate
has acquired his/her Degree
qualification (Subject Paper) (200
questions) (Degree Standard)
(Code No. 280)
(ii) Automobile Engineering
(Code No. 258)
(iii) Civil Engineering
iv) Mechanical / Production /
(v) Electrical Engineering
(Code No. 259)
(vi) Chemical Engineering
(vii) Textile Technology
|Paper-II (Objective Type)Part A
Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)
(100 Questions / 150 Marks)
|Part B(General Studies) (100 questions)
(150 marks)(Code No:003)
General studies (Degree standard)
– 75 questions and
Aptitude and mental ability test
(SSLC standard) – 25 questions
|iii. Interview and Records||60||60|
- Candidates must follow the above TNPSC AE Exam Pattern 2023 before preparing for the examination.
- The concerned subjects are Engineering Subject, Tamil Eligibility Test, General Studies, Aptitude, and Mental Ability, and, Interview.
- The Engineering Subject will be having 200 number questions and the maximum marks will be 300 marks.
- And the Other Subjects will contain 100 questions and will have 150 maximum marks.
- The last subject will be an Interview, it will have 60 marks.
- So, candidates by following this exam pattern you can make an easy preparation for the Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Examination
TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
Download Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Model Question Papers With Solutions PDF – Electrical Engineering
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Assistant Director Previous Year Question Papers with Answers Free PDF – General Studies
TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|TNPSC Assistant Engineer Application||Get Here|
|TNPSC Assistant Engineer Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|TNPSC Assistant Engineer Official Website||Get Here|
|TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 AE Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely