Dear Applied Candidates CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern Download PDF in CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get Latest CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Selection process, CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Eligibility and CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Document verification and etc.
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
- 0.1 CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
- 0.2 CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Preparation Tips
- 0.3 Scheme of Examination
- 0.4 CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Recruitment Details
- 0.5 CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Recruitment Education Qualification
- 0.6 Method of Selection Procedure
- 0.7 CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Study Materials
- 0.8 Syllabus for CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer
- 0.8.1 Anatomy and Physiology
- 0.8.2 Microbiology
- 0.8.3 Psychology
- 0.8.4 Sociology
- 0.8.5 Fundamentals of Nursing
- 0.8.6 First Aid
- 0.8.7 Personal Hygiene
- 0.8.8 Medical-Surgical Nursing I
- 0.8.9 Communicable Diseases
- 0.8.10 Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 0.8.11 Oncology
- 0.8.12 Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- 0.8.13 Computer Education
- 0.8.14 Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- 0.8.15 Community Health Nursing – II
- 0.8.16 Paediatric Nursing
- 0.9 CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Arithmetic Syllabus
- 0.10 CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer English Syllabus
- 0.11 Exam Pattern for CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer
- 0.12 CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Syllabus / Subject
- 0.13 CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Call Letter
- 1 Skill Test
- 1.1 Interview or Viva voce
- 1.2 CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Answer Sheet
- 1.3 Certificate Verification
- 2 Important Details
So download the CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Syllabus PDF to save these Sub Topics along with Exam Pattern. You can start with high weightage topics first and later revise other topics to score maximum marks in the Written Test. If you are willing to start your preparation then you must check out CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Test Pattern which is tabulated in the below sections. You can also download Subject Wise CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Syllabus from here
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Examination (51 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for . So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Previous Papers CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Model Examination Details CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Old Exam Papers for PDF CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name
|16500 – 35700
|100 – 250
|Examination Conducted Date
|Application Last Date
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Method of Selection Procedure
The CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Previous Year Papers, check CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer
Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to anatomical terms
- Organization of body cells, organs, tissues, etc.
- Cardio-vascular systems
- Skeletal systems
- Muscular systems
- Introduction and Scope of Microbiology
- Laboratory Techniques
- Infection and its transmission
- Psychology of Human Behaviour
- Concept, Scope, and Nature of Sociology
- The Community
- The Individual
- The Family
- The Society
Fundamentals of Nursing
- Introduction to Nursing
- Basic Nursing care and needs of a patient
- Assessment of patient
- Therapeutic nursing care
- Nursing care of patient/client
- Importance of First-Aid
- Community Emergencies
- First-Aid in emergency situations
- Concept of Health
- Physical Health
- Maintenance of Health
- Mental Health
Medical-Surgical Nursing I
- Nursing Assessment
- Altered Immune Response
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Patho Physiological Mechanism of Disease
- Review of infection, how it spreads, and its control
- Management of various infectious diseases
- Reparation, care, and administration of antisera and vaccines
- Isolation- review of epidemiology and control measures
Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Assessment of the functions of ear, nose, and throat.
- Management of disorders and diseases of ear, nose, and throat
- Disorders and diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
- Nursing Management of Patients with abnormal cell growth
- Detection and prevention
- Classification of cancer
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- History of Psychiatric
- Mental Disorders
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health Assessment
- Community Mental Health
- Psychiatric Nursing Management
- Introduction to computers and disk operating systems
- Introduction to word processing
- Introduction to database
- Graphics and use of Statistical packages
- Computer-aided teaching and testing
Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Reproductive System
- Complications of pregnancy and its management
- Nursing Management of pregnant women
- Nursing Management of women in Labour
Community Health Nursing – II
- Health System in India
- Vital health statistics
- Healthcare services in India
- Health planning in India
- Specialized Community health services
- The concept in child healthcare
- The Newborn
- The Healthy child
- Welfare of children
- Children with various disorders and diseases
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Arithmetic Syllabus
- Number System
- Fractions and Decimals
- Square roots
- Mixture and Alligation
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation and Combination
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio & Proportion
- Partnership Business
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer English Syllabus
- Comprehension passages
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
Exam Pattern for CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer
|Questions on subjects as per syllabus of GNM/ B.Sc Nursing course
|Questions based on practical skill to assess the real practical skill of the candidates
|Arithmetic (HSC Standard)
|English (HSC Standard)
|Duration: 2 Hours
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
For the post of Needle Women, Tailor and Cook a Skill test will comprise of trade specific practical test to assess the skills of the appearing Candidates.
- The Skill test will be specific for different posts
- Skill test is only a qualifying test. Results of Skill test will be announced on the same day, after the test, as far as possible.
- Candidates have to bring their all original certificates for verification failing which they will not be permitted for skill test.
The institute will release Merit list of eligible candidates based on the performance in written examination.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
Check CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Previous Papers Pdf
Download CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Question Paper
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Exam Papers
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Sample Papers with Solutions
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Application
|CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Official Notification for PDF
|CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Official Website
|CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Latest Govt Jobs
CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get CIP Ranchi Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely