Dear Candidates we are provide PGVCL Junior Assistant Previous Question Papers for PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak PDF with Answer Sheet mentioned below the page. PGVCL Junior Assistant Previous Year Question Papers get read and then get great score your written Examination hall. PGVCL Junior Assistant Sample Papers for PDF and PGVCL Junior Assistant Model Answer Sheet in following our page mentioned our team. Dear aspirants are you searching for PGVCL Junior Assistant PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Answer Key & Result mentioned below the page.
PGVCL Junior Assistant PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus and Test Pattern get Here. Candidates who want to through the written test they can check the PGVCL Junior Assistant Solved Papers and prepare hard. Here we also mention the exam pattern based on that exam pattern and PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Question Papers you can get qualified marks.
PGVCL Junior Assistant PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Sample Papers
- 1 PGVCL Junior Assistant PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Sample Papers
- 2 PGVCL Junior Assistant Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Details
- 3 PGVCL Junior Assistant Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus
- 3.1 How to Improve Study Time
- 3.2 Certificate or Document Verification
- 3.3 PGVCL Junior Assistant Vidyut Sahayak Previous for PDF Model Papers
- 3.3.1 PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Previous Year Papers for free of cost
- 3.3.2 Free Download PGVCL Junior Assistant Sample Question Papers
- 3.3.3 Free PDF of www.pgvcl.com Junior Assistant Practice Papers
- 3.3.4 PGVCL JA Solved Question Papers with Solutions
- 3.3.5 Paschim Gujarat VIJ Co. Ltd jr. Assistant Model Papers
- 3.3.6 PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Model Papers – General Knowledge
- 3.3.7 pgvcl.com JA Previous Year Papers – English Language
- 3.3.8 PGVCL Jr Assistant Sample Papers – Maths
- 3.3.9 Paschim Gujarat VIJ Co. Ltd JA Old Papers – General Science
- 3.3.10 PGVCL Last Five Years Papers – Analytic & Logical Reasoning
- 3.3.11 PGVCL Jr Assistant Previous Papers – Computer knowledge
- 3.3.12 pgvcl.com Junior Assistant Solved Papers – Gujarati Language
- 3.4 Preparation Notes or Study Materials
- 3.5 Read Candidates for Important Instruction
- 3.6 Important Details
Applicants you get great score for written examination take regular practice with your examination preparation and answer sheet get following the page. We are helping for your PGVCL Junior Assistant PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Examination better score or marks. You will take PGVCL Junior Assistant PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Test Pattern and Syllabus for PDF take a print or free download. Find the marks and your exam papers also available below. please check that is properly printed and not wrinkled or torn. If ii is defective get it replaced. The Roll Number this year will have ?(Seven) digits. Carefully fill in the roll number in the allotted space of the OMR sheet.
Method of Process
The PGVCL Junior Assistant selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The PGVCL Junior Assistant Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers. On the other hand, you can also visit the official website of PGVCL. First, use above all provided PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Previous Papers for proper preparation. Finally, we wish you all the best. Make use of above all provided material to get a decent score.
PGVCL Junior Assistant Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name
|Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited
|Junior Assistant Vidyut Sahayak
|25000 – 55800 /-
|250 – 500 /-
|Examination Conducted Date
PGVCL Junior Assistant Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus
How to Improve Study Time
Time is also main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according given time. For this candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation. The officials ready to conduct the exam that is the reason they mention the PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Model Papers for the candidates. Here, you can also download the Syllabus and start preparation.
“The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only”
|English & Gujarati Language
|Maths & General Science
|Analytic & Logical Reasoning
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
- If the application received in large number than examination scheduled to be held in multiple batches and candidates’ scores should be as per normalization methodology before result declaration.
- In case of offline test, the evaluation of the OMR sheets of the test shall be evaluated on computer, as per entries made in OMR sheets by the candidates.
- As the evaluation done on the computer by scanning thereby eliminating manual evaluation, rechecking or inspection of OMR sheets, subsequent to test, will not be entertained by PGVCL.
Certificate or Document Verification
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- In case of Persons with Disabilities Candidates, Valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required. (showing % of Disability)
- In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
- In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
- In case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached.
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Online fee payment receipt.
- Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License etc).
- Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card, etc).
PGVCL Junior Assistant Vidyut Sahayak Previous for PDF Model Papers
Preparation Notes or Study Materials
Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc. These given www.pgvcl.com Junior Assistant Preparation tips help you to complete the syllabus within time. Also, postulants can learn simple tricks to get qualification marks in the exam easily.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
Answer Sheet: The PGVCL Junior Assistant Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|PGVCL Junior Assistant Application
|PGVCL Junior Assistant Official Notification for PDF
|PGVCL Junior Assistant Official Website
|PGVCL Junior Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Latest Govt Jobs
PGVCL Junior Assistant Vidyut Sahayak Exam Previous Papers Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination Model Papers Download
Get PGVCL Junior Assistant Vidyut Sahayak Exam Previous question Papers Download and Take the Print safely.