Dear Candidates we are provide AP ANM Previous Question Papers for AP Grama Sachivalayam Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / MPHA (Female) Grade III PDF with Answer Sheet mentioned below the page. AP ANM Grade 3 Previous Year Question Papers get read and then get great score your written Examination hall. AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Sample Papers for PDF and AP ANM Model Answer Sheet in following our page mentioned our team. Dear aspirants are you searching for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM / MPHA Grade 3 Answer Key & Result mentioned below the page. AP ANM Syllabus and Test Pattern get Here. Here on this above table, we have provided the topics involved in the exam and the number of questions asked on each topic and the number of marks will be allotted for each question, etc… If the candidates need the detail information read this AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus for clarification.
AP ANM 2023 MPHA Grade 3 Sample Papers
- 1 AP ANM 2023 MPHA Grade 3 Sample Papers
- 2 Method of Process
- 3 AP ANM 2023 Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / MPHA Grade III Recruitment Details
- 4 AP ANM 2023 Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / MPHA Grade III Syllabus
- 5 How to Improve Study Time
- 6 Certificate or Document Verification
- 7 AP ANM / MPHA Grade 3 Previous for PDF 2023 Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Model Papers
- 7.1 AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM / MPHA Model Paper
- 7.2 AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM / MPHA Model Question Paper in Telugu
- 7.3 AP Grama Sachivalayam Previous Papers Pdf
- 7.4 AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Grade 3 / MPHA Model Paper
- 7.5 AP Grama Sachivalayam Model Question Paper in Telugu
- 7.6 AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM 3 Previous Papers Pdf
- 7.7 AP Grama Sachivalayam Model Papers
- 7.8 AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM 3 Model Question Paper in Telugu
- 8 Preparation Notes or Study Materials
- 9 WEIGHTAGE MARKS:
- 10 Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Applicants you get great score for written examination take regular practice with your examination preparation and answer sheet get following the page. We are helping for your AP ANM 2023 MPHA Examination better score or marks. You will take AP ANM 2023 MPHA Grade 3 Test Pattern and Syllabus for PDF take a print or free download. Find the marks and your exam papers also available below. please check that is properly printed and not wrinkled or torn. If ii is defective get it replaced. The Roll Number this year will have ?(Seven) digits. Carefully fill in the roll number in the allotted space of the OMR sheet.
Method of Process
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at para 10 above. Government reserves the right to decide cut off marks. The maximum qualifying marks to the candidates of various categories, will be decided basing on the need.
The AP ANM / MPHA selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The AP ANM Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers. However, the Andhra Pradesh ANM Solved Old Papers with Solutions are at the end of this page. Here in the end, AP Health Department Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Model Papers in Telugu are also available.
AP ANM 2023 Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / MPHA Grade III Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name
|GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH HEALTH & FW DEPARTMENT – AMARAVATHI, VIJAYAWADA
|ANM / Multi Purpose Health Assistant (Female) – GRADE-III
|Examination Conducted Date
AP ANM 2023 Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / MPHA Grade III Syllabus
How to Improve Study Time
Time is also main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according given time. For this candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation. Along with that, candidates must prepare a schedule to complete all provided AP Health Department ANM Previous Papers within time. And therefore, get ready to take the Examination conducted by the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Health Department.
|Name of the Subject
|Number of Questions
|Number of Marks
|Part-A: General Knowledge
|Part-B: Technical Question PaperMPHW(F) TRAINING COURSE
|Time Duration=Part – A (50 Minutes) & Part – B(100 Minutes)
Total marks: 150 (Objective Type)
General knowledge question paper : 50 marks
Technical question paper : 100 Marks.
(Syllabus on MPHW (F) Training Course)
The weightage @ 10% (15 marks) will be given to contractual employees based on their length of service as follows;
1.5 marks per each completed 1year for the contract service rendered in tribal areas.
1 mark per each completed 1 year for the contract service rendered in rural areas.
0.75 mark per each competed 1 year for the contract service rendered in urban areas.
The contract service shall be calculated for every twelve completed months. There is no weightage of marks for those even though they have completed the length of the service of 11 months and 29 days.
Weightage marks shall be awarded to the contractual ANM/ MPHA (F), if they are continuing in-service only.
Certificate or Document Verification
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
AP ANM / MPHA Grade 3 Previous for PDF 2023 Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Model Papers
Preparation Notes or Study Materials
Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
ANSWER KEY AND OTHER MATTERS
The key will be published in the website after conduct of the examination. Any objections with regard to the key and any other matter shall be filed within 03 days after publication of the key in the prescribed proforma available in the website. The objections received in the prescribed proforma and within due date will be referred to expert Committee for opinion and to take appropriate decision thereon by the Department. As per decision of the Department a revised key will be hosted and it will be final.
In the event of any question found improper by the expert committee it will be reckoned for adding marks for all the candidates. Any objection filed after expiry of specified time from the date of publication of key would not be entertained.
The following categories of contract employees shall be given weightage marks for their service rendered on contract.
- Contract MPHA (F) working against regular posts
- Contract MPHA (F) recruited under ECSIP Project
- Contract MPHA (F) working in 192 UHCs managed by NGOs under AP Urban Slum Health Care Project
- MPHA (F) working on contract basis in teaching hospitals and APVVP hospitals appointed based on a Government Order, and the Superintendent/DCHS certifies to that effect.
- MPHA (F) working in Women Health Volunteers Project, Service certificate to be issued by JD(RCH-II S), O/o CFW
- MPHA (F) appointed on contract under RCH-I Project
- MPHA (F) working in round the clock women health centers
- Qualified MPHA (F) working as Assistant to Medical Officers (Only if appointed on a Government Order)
- MPHA (F) working as Community Organizers in UHCs(Only if appointed on a Government Order)
- MPHA (F) working in ESI Department (Only hospital service). To be certified by DM&HO.
- Qualified MPHA (F) working as Anganwadi Workers (Service certificate issued by District WD&CW Officer). Service from the date of ANM qualification only eligible)
- MPHA (F) working in Municipalities appointed in a scheme sanctioned by the Government.(Service certificate to be issued by Municipal Department).
- 2nd ANMs selected through Rogi Kalyana Samithies and salaries being paid under NHM
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
DEPARTMENT’S DECISION TO BE FINAL: The decision of the Department in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, Department also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Department at any stage.
Answer Sheet: The AP ANM Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
AP ANM / MPHA Grade 3 Exam Previous Papers 2023 Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination Model Papers Download
Get AP ANM / MPHA 2023 Exam Previous question Papers Download and Take the Print safely.